Ming is an SWF output library with binding for C, C++, PHP, Perl, Python and more.
It’s stable, alive and waiting for you at his new github location.
Don’t let Flash get in your way, do your part for an open web!
Changes in this release:
- Generally improve swftoscript and decompiler
- Change makefdb to name output files by font ID, to play nicer with swftoscript.
- Add support for ‘class A extends B’ syntax in actioncompiler
- Fix bug in ‘makeswf’ failing to catch some compile errors (bugzilla #94) and being too silent in swf embedding errors
- Fix bug in action compiler dealing with class methods (bugzilla #94)
- Add support for libpng > 1.4 (bugzilla #96)
- Add font kernings support (bugzilla #95)
- Add button characters export capabilities
- Add support for ‘swfAction <code>’ syntax in asm blocks